Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why will so many Americans rant about Mexicans displaying their flag or speaking their language??

but say nothing about the thousands of Chinese signs and EVEN street names in the many China Towns in the US?





(Not all those Chinese guys came here through the 'PROPER CHANNELS')Why will so many Americans rant about Mexicans displaying their flag or speaking their language??
I asked this question before. I have no problem with them displaying their flag or speaking their language. I see people from Iraq that live in the US waving their flag around and I see nobody screaming about that. I see people from different countries that speak different languages and nobody ever complaining. I think it is just something they don't like about Mexicans. Also when people say that their music bothers them. Why? So it's ok for your kids to listen to rap music with all the filthy language. People are sick.Why will so many Americans rant about Mexicans displaying their flag or speaking their language??
There are millions and millions of illegal chinese in the U.S., not as much as Mexican, but quite a lot. But you don't hear whitey complaining abou them cause a lot of old white farts like porking little China dolls and ugly Vietnamese streetwalkers....me so horny...me so horny me love you long time baby!!!
If any group of immigrants acts like Hispanics on Cinco De Mayo, they should go back to their country of origin. Obviously they have a great deal of pride in Mexico, just not enough to live there I guess.
Because we have actual regulations about how our flag is hung, and no other flag will fly above the American flag,





If you want to fly them together, they should be flown properly, and if you want to fly only the flag of Mexico, you should live in Mexico.
If you live, work and enjoy life in the USA, it is disrespectful to fly another flag..any flag.





If I chose, for what ever reason to live in another country. I would not publicly fly the flag of my mother country. I would fly the flag of the country I am in. I might choose to have my flag in my home, But I would NOT have it hanging from my rear view mirror and such..


It just shows disrespect!!!!
Go back to Mexico, you can fly your flag all you want.
I don't recall the asian immigrants hanging our flag upside down under their flag and disrespecting our country the way illegal hispanicas did. i also don't recall them having babies in record numbers all over the country causing our hospitals to go bankrupt. i also don't recall Asian immigrants being the majority in the prisons all over this country. I also don't recall them taking advantage of our benefits programs in record numbers all over the country. Does this answer your question?
I RATHER PUT OFU WITH HISPANICS THAT ASIAN AND INDIAN THEY ARE RUDE AND THEY SMELL AND DRESS FUNNY PLUS ALL THEY DI IS HAGN OUT WITH THERE OWN
Mark J....I thought people here keep saying that the problem was ';illegal immigration'; no matter where it's from, not the race of the person. Now the truth %26amp; hyprocricy is coming out.
The Mexicans can fly the Mexican flag as long as the Southerners get to fly the Confederate States flag. They are both from foreign countries.
the mexican flag is better! we rule! we cut your lawns and do all the jobs you lazy punks wont do! i love my culture and wont apolagize for taking the jobs that other people wont take, so suck on that!
Here's the issue in my neck of the woods. Mexicans are flooding in illegally and negatively impacting our economy, schools, health, etc. Then they bring in a Mexican flag and essentially say, ';I dare you to do anything about it because if you do I'll call you a racist.';





It makes Americans angry when Mexicans carry Mexican flags at a rally and demand that Americans give them American rights and pay to support them.





We had an issue here recently where children were not allowed to wear or carry or have a pin of the AMERICAN flag at school because it would make the illegals angry. That's just wrong.





I can only speak to what's going on here, but the Asian population we have here tends to come in, settle down, find work, learn the language, respect the culture and try to blend while a good deal of illegal aliens from Mexico demand everyone learn their language, have children as anchor babies so they can collect more money, wholly disrespect Americans and refuse to blend AT ALL.





Bottom line - around here - Mexicans who come here illegally tend to be bad for the economy, schools, etc. and Asians who come here tend to be good for the economy, schools, etc.
I have no problem with anyone that is not from the U.S.A. displaying their national flag, or showing national pride. But if your national country was so good you would have stayed there. I believe that if you migrate to the U.S.A. from whatever country you should learn the language, English in case you didn't know, and not use your native language. If I were to move to Mexico, I would learn Mexican, or Spanish if I were to move to Spain or French for France. I wouldn't expect them to learn my language just so we could communicate, that's not a reasonable request. I would go by that countries rules, just like I expect any immigrant to do here in the U.S.A. Show us the respect you would expect us to show in your country.





Immigrants from any country that are here legally are not the problem, it's the ones that are here illegally that create a problem. They burden the people that do pay taxes while they get all the benefits of those taxes without having to actually pay any of them.
because we like the Chinese more, that's why
I believe we are justified in ';ranting'; .


This is America, and in America we display the American Flag


and pledge allegiance to my beautiful country, who has given you


a home with so many amenities, and you have taken them.





the above paragraph goes true to all the ethnic groups that do the


same thing, flying their flags etc.





Unfortunately, the group most focused on is Mexicans....because


the others keep a low profile.
I think we do because they take it much farther than the Chinese would. Mexicans have their little parades and such, then they pretty much go crazy and start burning our flag and what not. Is it too much to ask for them to just act like a normal citizen?
I THINK YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED WITH THIS QUESTION
Because the Mexician flag is so pretty,theyre haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment