Tuesday, December 22, 2009

American Idol! Rant 'N Rave time!!?

Do you love it? hate it? do you have faves? wanna talk about previous winnners or why the judges suck? Whatever is on your mind about idol, whether it be the fact that Jason Castro is insanely hot or you just wanna hate on this current season(which u shuldnt but wotever!) then here is the place to do it!American Idol! Rant 'N Rave time!!?
Loves it!!!


Syesha, Michael and Carly are crap they are all boring, old and ugly..


I think Syesha should of went last week, She didn't even sing a country song she had to sing Whitney..


David A is a bit creepy but I like him.


Absolutely love Jason Castro Fav contestant ever in any idol, he is so cute and funny.. Jokes when he dances.


%26lt;3 his hair and his eyes


I like David Cook, I think he is hot - 2nd Fav


I don't mind Brooke and Kirsty.


The judges are wicked.. Think they are all really good and funny.American Idol! Rant 'N Rave time!!?
sorry but just not impressed this year...it's all got too predictable and boring ....think previous years have been much better


peace@love=0)
Michael Johns!!!!





thats all ive got to say :)





-edit


well not really. I like Micheal, David A and David C.


Both Davids should be in to top 3 and michaels johns only cuz i like to look at him =x hahaha





carly is ok, but i dont think shes performing to her greatest.


i love brooke white, shes awesome, she should be the last girl.





kristy needs to leave. shes being retarded by bringing that note that said ';kristy's seat'; if she doesnt believe in herself then she needs to go.





syesha needs to step up her game, shes boring me -_-





and for Jason Castro, i agreed with simon, it looks like hes not thaking this seriously. and he looks like an ugly version of Jon Travolta [i think i spelled that wrong]





-edit


free2rhyme: syesha didnt have to sing a COUNTRY song she had to sing a DOLLY song. It didnt matter if it were country or not, as long as it was Dolly's
David Cook is awesome. I also like David A. but his father is a pain in the ***. Because of his father, I think David A will not win. I actually hope that David Cook doesn't go much farther, because I think, if he wins, he will be stuck doing the American Idol stuff and it will hinder his getting a great record deal where he could do his own stuff.
I hope Archuleta steps up his game because I really like him.





I love Simon. He (almost) always gets it right.





I think they should mute Paula's microphone or give her a new script (the writer's strike is over .. HELLO).





I don't see what people see in Michael Johns. I mean, he seems like a nice guy, but BORING music stuff. (guess it's just me) I expected him to be out before the top 16.
I use to love the show ...but I must admit that last year sucked as*....this year is much better.....I like David Cook and Michael Johns this year ...Didn't like anyone from last year...I will say one more thing .....If Paula says this season '; Is the best Season Ever'; one more freaking time ....I'm going to scream .....because I don't think that it is ......
I say Brooke should win because not only is she the most original contestant this season she also has a great voice!!!!!!!!!





Now for my rant. Archuleta bores me and so do Syesha and Carly. But at least Archuleta has a great voice unlike these other two. Not a long rant, though. ;)





Kristy should stay as she is getting better every week,





I like most the contestants this year and think we have the most talent this season ever.





I love, love, love Jason Castro's ';Travelin' Through'; studio version. 2nd best studio song this season, right behind brooke's Amazing rendition of Let It Be.





I think the top 3 should be Brooke, Jason, and David Cook, with Brooke winning of course. I love how she pours her soul into her performances. Let It Be was the best performance on Idol ever!!!!!





And for the judges all I can say is I agree with what seems like to be a different judge every time. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment