Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are you sick of Rosie O'Donnell's anti-American ranting as much as I am?

I'm NOT a fan of the View but, I find it interesting to see just what Rosie O'Donnell and that other leftist fanatical liberal ,Joyce Behar, are spewing out about our government.


Today, Rosie did not have her facts straight as usual, pointing out the picture of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who has admitted responsibility of planning 9/11 and other attacks on America.





She points to the picture and states ';Look at him, doesn't he look healthy?'; as if his condition is the result of what she claims is his being ';tortured'; at Guantanamo Bay.





The picture she is pointing out is the one taken of him just after his capture, at 3 a.m. in the morning in March 2003 and not a recent one of his incarceration at Guantanamo.


Rosie's ';Views'; are rather skewed I'd say and unfortunately too many of those gullible audience members and those at home are buying into it.





Does Rosie need to be taken off the air for broadcasting false information about the U.S. Government?Are you sick of Rosie O'Donnell's anti-American ranting as much as I am?
I don't care for the view. No matter if Star Jones is on it or if it is Rosie. I can't stand that woman. For more reasons than you just listed. I wish they would remove her from television for good. She is just an idiot. She blurts things out without thinking or without checking her facts.Are you sick of Rosie O'Donnell's anti-American ranting as much as I am?
People who like her kind are useless little peon Americans who don't have a clue about the truth and let some fat big mouthed liberal dyke tell them how much they should NOT TRUST their own government and instead feel sorry for the terrorists.......with no facts to back up their outlandish claims. Rosie and her fans are haters of BUSH, AMERICA, MILITARY and anything to do with TRADITIONAL AMERICAN MORAL VALUES. My only hope is she chokes on a dildo some day soon.
Rosie is FULL OF HERSELF!!! I can not stand that woman. She needs to keep her opinions to herself. Rosie is a big mouthed annoying person. My PERSONAL opinion. I know a lot of people like her. I am one of many that do not.
She is a sicko.Facts don't matter to her. She is all about putting her hate of Bush on national TV.
She does need someone to put a sleeper hold on her.
No I am NOT sick of Rosie O'Donnell... I adore her. And what she ';rants'; (as you call it) are widely held opinions, which does not make them anti-American. Look at the white house, and the goings on there, could you possibly get anymore anti-American than that?
I think she is Great. If you don't like her, maybe you could get a friend to show you how to change the chanel (or how to turn off the tube?)


I don't agree with everything I hear or see either, but that doesn't mean they don't have a right to their opinions. Good or Bad!


If you don't like what you hear, change it (the chanel) to what you want.
Well actually I find Rosie O'Donnell quite appealing and most of the time she's right on the money, not always.





What is it you hate more , that she's liberal or that she's a lessie?





So much for freedom of speech in america under the Bush administration, oh wait the Dixie Chicks blew that out of the water this year with their wins of many awards.





The View's ratings have never been higher since Rosie came on the show, if people like you hate her so much why turn on the View?
Why 19% are stupid enough still to believe Bush.


If I looked to Rosie for political advice I'd probably be ready to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment