Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are Americans' general impressions about Ivy League students? Rant all you want here!?

I don't go to an ivy league school...I'm a college guy doing a quick poll about something class related. I know I know, I shouldn't be using YA for this. I'm not This is just a quick sample.





So what are Americans' general impressions about Ivy League students? I just did a street poll (I live in Boston) and I've gotten responses anywhere from ';Hardworking, smart, ambitious'; to ';ARROGANT SNOBS!! Snotty kids!'; to this crazy guy's ';no idea, but I know I'd never hire one because they tick me off. Lucky punks. I'm a 40 year old business owner and I never needed an Ivy League degree to get to where I am!';





All right. I figured YA is anonymous, so spill your emotions to your hearts content!





annnnnd...GO!What are Americans' general impressions about Ivy League students? Rant all you want here!?
I agree with the hardworking, smart, ambitious answers. If you're smart enough and dedicated enough to get into an Ivy League school you deserve to be there. Now on the other hand if you get in merely because your parents are rich and/or you had a relative get you in - I think thats bullSht.What are Americans' general impressions about Ivy League students? Rant all you want here!?
Lets see...I know you have to have the grades to get in (obviously) and everyone's dying to get in and all, but most of it is shady connections made by rich families.

No comments:

Post a Comment